Trinity Church congregants have elected new vestry members, to assume office on January 1. They are Bucky Brown, Trey Delaney, Tracey Knerr, and Thalia Mingo. In January, Doug Fitzgerald will assume Senior Warden duties; Juliet Richardson will become Junior Warden.
Vestry members serve three-year terms; wardens serve two-year terms; generally, the junior warden becomes senior warden.
For the curious among us, vestry has two meanings. First, it's a small room in a church where a priest dresses for the services and where holy items
Posted November 19, 2013 | Permalink
Jenny wrote in the Sept. 13 e-pistle about moments of grace experienced with a group of Israeli college students cycling to raise money and awareness for cancer research. "Tom Peled told us the story of his father dying from cancer, and his own decision to turn his grief into something positive. This inspired a dream to 'fight cancer so that loved ones won't be lost in the future' and 'inspire others to turn bad circumstances into positive action.' With his vision, he gathered a team and the support needed to cycle across the United
Posted September 17, 2013 | Permalink
Check out the review of One Table Café featured on the Princeton Eats blog:
Posted January 27, 2012 | Permalink
National Church, Province II, and News Services:
- Diocese of New Jersey
- Episcopal Church at Princeton University
- Home Page of the Episcopal Church
- Complete listing of all Anglican dioceses around the world
- Province II: Episcopal Dioceses of Albany, Central New York, Haiti, Long Island, Newark, New Jersey, New York, Rochester, Virgin Islands, Western New York, and the Convocation of American Churches in Europe.
- Washington National Cathedral
- Episcopal News Service
- Episcopal Life
Posted May 10, 2010 | Permalink